Have you been feeling achy in your muscles and joints lately? Is it painful to walk or stretch? If you’re looking for effective, natural, alternative solutions to pain killers, you’ve come to the right place.
- Epsom salt, also known as magnesium sulfate, is known to ease aching muscles and joints when mixed into a warm bath. It is not to be confused with table salt; Epsom salt is much more bitter and unpalatable. Not only can it speed up healing from minor injuries such as muscle strains and tendinitis, but it has also been proven to promote sleep and stress reduction.
- Peppermint is so much more than the candy in your grandma’s purse or a classic gum flavour. It has the power to heal achy muscles and joints, naturally, with its secret ingredient, menthol. It does this by increasing blood flow and providing a cooling sensation to ease most pain. You can find it in the form of an essential oil or tea.
- Ginger is an anti-inflammatory root that has been used in natural healing since ancient times. In Chinese herbal medicine, it’s known to reduce nausea. However, in recent studies, ginger has been proven to reduce pain and stiffness in joints. “Ginger has anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer and antioxidant activities, as well as a small amount of analgesic property,” said Roberta Lee, MD, vice-chair of the Department of Integrative Medicine at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City (Arthritis.org). It can be consumed in the form of capsules, pills, raw, or tea.
- Garlic is a delicious way to sneak some sulfur and selenium into your diet; both can help to ease joints and muscles. The sulfur compounds are formed when the garlic cloves are broken down via chopping or chewing (Healthline.com). They help to reduce inflammation. Selenium has an antirheumatic effect, which is used for treating any disease that involves inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue, especially rheumatoid arthritis.
- MuscleCare is easily the quickest and most effective natural remedy for muscle and joint pain. According to a clinical study, MuscleCare Roll-on is proven to be up to 1,700% more effective in reducing pain compared to three of the top national brands (as well as a placebo). It reduces pain, inflammation and muscle spasms within minutes of application. It works by pushing magnesium into your muscles, which causes the cross bridges (Actin and Myosin) in the muscles to break down and allow normal circulation. MuscleCare pushes out the pain-producing inflammation and gives nutrition to tissues to assist their healing.
To purchase MuscleCare, please visit getmusclecare.com.