MuscleCare is an all-natural pain reliever used for muscle and joint aches/pains. You may use it for arthritis pain, injury soreness, or even menstrual cramps. Here are some more unique ways that you can use it to get the most bang for your buck.
Apply Before Bed or a Workout
- Be proactive and use MuscleCare as a preventative measure.
- If you apply before bed to your back, shoulders, and neck, you are much less likely to wake up with that pesky morning neck/back pain.
- If you apply to problem areas before a workout, your muscles and joints will feel loose and mobile to prevent injury during your physical activity.
Combine it With Daily Stretching
- Stretching for just 30 minutes a day can improve posture, relieve pain, increase flexibility and mobility, and decrease the risk of injury.
- When you apply MuscleCare before stretching, it will help loosen up your muscles and joints to help you get a deeper stretch.
- Click here for a FREE DOWNLOAD of Dr. Chris' Daily Stretch Routine that has kept him feeling young and flexible through all of his years of being a chiropractor.
Use as a Mosquito Repellent & Afterbite
- Did you know that MuscleCare is a great, natural mosquito repellent?
- Although MuscleCare is known for its muscle-relaxing magnesium, it also contains camphor, which is commonly used for mosquito repellent.
- Boswellia is also an active and natural ingredient in MuscleCare that is a great anti-inflammatory for afterbite care.
Cool Down From Hot Flashes
- If you are someone who experiences hot flashes, apply MuscleCare to your neck, shoulders, arms, and anywhere else you feel warm for an instant cool-down.
How do you use MuscleCare? Shop now!