Apply Before Bed or a Workout
- Be proactive and use MuscleCare as a preventative measure.
- If you apply before bed to your back, shoulders, and neck, you are much less likely to wake up with that pesky morning neck/back pain.
- If you apply to problem areas before a workout, your muscles and joints will feel loose and mobile to prevent injury during your physical activity.
Combine it With Daily Stretching
- Stretching for just 30 minutes a day can improve posture, relieve pain, increase flexibility and mobility, and decrease the risk of injury.
- When you apply MuscleCare before stretching, it will help loosen up your muscles and joints to help you get a deeper stretch.
- Click here for a FREE DOWNLOAD of Dr. Chris' Daily Stretch Routine that has kept him feeling young and flexible through all of his years of being a chiropractor.
Use as a Mosquito Repellent & Afterbite
- Did you know that MuscleCare is a great, natural mosquito repellent?
- Although MuscleCare is known for its muscle-relaxing magnesium, it also contains camphor, which is commonly used for mosquito repellent.
- Boswellia is also an active and natural ingredient in MuscleCare that is a great anti-inflammatory for afterbite care.
Cool Down From Hot Flashes
- If you are someone who experiences hot flashes, apply MuscleCare to your neck, shoulders, arms, and anywhere else you feel warm for an instant cool-down.
How do you use MuscleCare? Shop now!